Christmas Card Tutorial





My stencilled christmas cards for this years annual celebration-card-war. I used black paper and white marker for the Letter and Greetings; The  four stencils are made from cut-up leftover plastic sleeves. I used white acrylic paint, and gave it a touch up with black marker for the eyes and the polar bears scarf. To finish it off I gave it a couple of snow stars and voila.

I cut envelops from christmas wrap from my favorite stationary store and I measured a standard envelope  before I made them; since I had to pay almost double the normal price last year after sending my cards off in non-standard sized envelopes!


Envelope sizes:

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/regular-letters.html




Wer im  Weihnachtskartenkrieg als Gewinner hervorgehen will muss definitiv früh aufstehen; Ich hab diesmal mit Schablonen auf dickes schwarzes Papier gedruckt. Für die Briefe und Grüsse hab ich weissem Marker benutzt und für den Druck weisse Acrylfarbe. Die Augen und den Schal des Eisbären hab ich später mit schwarzem Marker aufgemalt. Am Ende hab ich noch die Schneesterne mit weisem Marker dazugemalt.

Die Umschläge sind aus Weihnachts-Geschenkpapier. Unbedingt vorher die Masse eines Standard Briefumschlags herausfinden; letztes Jahr musste ich doppelte Gebühren für meine Weihnachtspost bezahlen, da ich keine DIN-Groessen für meine Briefe benutzte.


Brief Standardgrössen:

https://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-in-deutschland.html